Overcoming Obstacles with Rosie Acosta
Growing up in inner-city LA, gangs, drug-use and violence was a pervasive part of Rosie Acosta‘s childhood. She grew into a troubled teen battling depression, struggling with overeating, hanging with the wrong crowd, and plummeting in a downward spiral. With prison on the periphery, Rosie made a choice. Yoga and meditation offered her a ladder and she began to climb.
Today, Rosie Acosta is a world-renowned Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Yoga Teacher Trainer and Holistic Health Coach. She is also the founder of Radically Loved: Yoga, Health + Wellness and host of the top-rated podcast, Radically Loved.
- Rosie’s journey from troubled child to yogi and motivational speaker
- Calling out self-limiting beliefs and leaving victimhood behind
- How having a purpose helped Rosie turn her life around
- Getting responsible and taking agency over one’s life
- How your values play into what you create
- Radically Loved, Rosie Acosta’s web site. Includes upcoming teachings and retreats.
- Radically Loved Episode 188: Real Life Yogic Wisdom with Kelly DiNardo and Amy Pearce-Hayden
- How Yoga Transformed Rosie’s Life, the Yoga Journal story
- Michael Stone Teachings
Alchimie Forever is a clean and clinical skin care brand created by the top dermatologist in Switzerland, Dr. Luigi Polla. Alchimie Forever formulations are clinical, results-oriented, and provide immediate and visible results for healthier, more youthful skin. Alchimie Forever formulations are also clean, as all products are vegan and vegeterian-friendly, cruelty-free (the brand is certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA), paraben-free, phtalate-free, and more. Alchimie Forever products provide you with the results you want to see in your skin, in products you can feel good about using.
Giveaway: This week, Alchimie Forever is giving away a skincare gift bag to one lucky listener. To enter, rate and review this podcast, take a screenshot and share it on your Instagram Stories, tag us @kellydinardo, @amypearcehayden and @alchimieforever. And all listeners can use the promo code SUTRA20 for 20% off this fantastic skincare line.