The Yoga of Relationships with Elena Brower
Mama, author, yoga teacher and speaker, Elena Brower is influenced by several yoga traditions and recognized internationally for her expertise in offering practices to approach our world with realistic reverence.
She is the author of Art of Attention, a yoga workbook that has been translated into six languages, and her second book, Practice You, is now a bestseller and beloved in dozens of countries, in yoga trainings and courses as well as educational and healing settings for all ages.
Elena is also an executive producer of On Meditation: Documenting the Inner Journey, a film that intimately explores meditation in daily life. She’s contributed to the Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, and Yoga Journal, and has been featured in the New York Times and on major network news channels. Experience Elena’s yoga and meditation practices on Glo.com
- What are the five pillars of a graceful divorce
- Parenting through divorce
- The importance of giving children a voice in the family
- The sacred transition from life to death
- Collaborating with other women
- Listening as a critical off-the-mat practice
- Elena Brower’s web site. Includes upcoming teachings and events.
- Better Apart by Gabrielle Hartley and Elena Brower
- Voice Lessons by Wendy Mogel
- The Soul of Discipline by Kim John Payne
- The Practice of Parenting online course with Elena Brower
- Higher Dose sauna blanket
- Elena Brower’s fundraiser for DigDeep
Stacey is an award-winning photographer best-known for her portraits – including all of the fantastic yogis at Past Tense, Kelly’s studio in DC. But she also shoots stunning landscapes from around the world. Her new company, BirdandFish, brings that art into the everyday.
Giveaway: This week, two listeners will get a gift pack that includes a card deck and umbrella featuring Stacey’s nature photography. To enter, rate and review this podcast, take a screenshot and share it on your Instagram Stories, tag @kellydinardo and @amypearcehayden. And all listeners can use the promo code LivingIt to get a free deck of playing cards with any purchase at BirdandFish.