Truthfulness with Dianne Bondy
Dianne Bondy is a social justice activist, author, accessible yoga teacher, and the leader of the Yoga For All movement. Her inclusive approach to yoga empowers anyone to practice – regardless of their shape, size, ethnicity, or level of ability. Dianne is revolutionizing yoga by educating yoga instructors around the world on how to make their classes welcoming and safe for all kinds of practitioners.
Dianne is the author of Yoga for Everyone and a frequent contributor to Yoga International, DoYouYoga, Yoga Girl and Omstars. She has been featured in publications such as The Guardian, Cosmopolitan and People. Dianne’s commitment to increasing diversity in yoga has been recognized in her work with Pennington’s, Gaiam, and the Yoga & Body Image Coalition.
- Dianne’s yoga journey
- How a body-shaming father led to an eating disorder
- How yoga helped in her recovery
- How diet culture keeps us from knowing our true selves
- Why we lie to ourselves
- How we can live our truth
- Dianne Bondy’s web site. Includes upcoming teachings and events.
- Yoga for Everyone by Dianne Bondy
- Dianne’s YouTube channel
Shambhala Publications is the proud publisher of Living the Sutras: A Guide to Yoga Wisdom beyond the Mat by Kelly DiNardo and Amy Pearce-Hayden and the newly released The World Comes to You: Notes on Practice, Love, and Social Action by Michael Stone.
In The World Comes to You, dharma and yoga teacher Michael Stone offers concise, pointed essays that offer essential wisdom on living the yoga and Buddhist paths in the midst of everyday life and in a world full of challenges. Through the overarching themes of practice, love, and social action, Stone addresses the essential questions of:
- What does daily practice actually look like?
- Where are you going with your practice?
- How do you take your practice into your everyday life?
- How does practice manifest as love?
- How do you act as a steward of society and live in right relationship with each other and the planet?
Use code SATYA30 to get 30% off your purchase of The World Comes to You and Living the Sutras on Shambhala.com! Code valid on shambhala.com through December 31, 2019. Enter code in shopping cart. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Alchimie Forever is a clean and clinical skin care line developed by Switzerland’s top dermatologist. The products are anti-aging, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and ideal for all skin types. Use the code SUTRA20 to get 20% off your Alchimie Forever products.